|Address of the college||:||MAHENDHIRA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,Salem - Attur Main Road,
Minnampalli, Vazhapadi T.K., Salem - 636106.
|Name of the Educational trust||:||MAHENDHRA EDUCATIONAL TRUST (Regd.No. of )|
|College Telephone no||:||0427 2482884|
|Name of the Chairman||:||Mr.M.G.BHARATHKUMAR|
|Telephone no||:||0427 2482884|
|Year of Establishment||:||2005|
|In-take of B.Ed. Students||:||100 (Co-Education)|
|Recognition||:||F.TN/SEE/SRO/NCTE/2005-06/3852 Dt.05/ 11/2005|
|Affiliated to||:||TamilNadu Teachers Education University,Chennai-5.|
- To serve the needy section of the society with the service mind.
- To Reign supreme both academically and professionally Serving the cause of education by giving proper lead to the enrichment and progress of the individual and society.
- Discharging the duties and obligation to the student by the staff on efficient lines.
- Improving the effectiveness of the "Quality Management System" continuously.
- Contributing to the improvement of “Educational Climate” in the classroom and in the campus.
- Involving the parents and students to know more about the facilities provided in our college through personal contacts and electronic media and establish a good rapport.
- To develop co-operation and collaboration equity and social justice.
- To make the teacher acquire relevant knowledge, skills and attitude in pedagogical methods.
- To prepare teachers to become role models in class rooms to be an instruments for building productive human capital in our country to face the challenges of globalization.
- To enhance the competency of the teachers at upper primary, secondary and higher secondary level of education.
- To create a comprehensive understanding about pedagogical methods in organizing learning experiences for students.
- To develop new skills required for teachers in organizing instructional methods using ICT.